Our Sources For Berkshires Farm to Table Locally Sourced Goods
Living in the bountiful Berkshires makes it easy to source quality products and support local businesses for our home-cooked breakfasts and other bed and breakfast amenities. We strive to be a part of that ever-expanding movement and are always looking to grow with it and reduce our carbon footprint. We have every intention of expanding our circle of local artisans and responsibly supporting our beautiful community. Below is a list of some of the folks we currently partner with, with a little information about their offerings. We love you guys!
Berkshires Farm to Table Partners
Barrington Coffee Roasting Company
From their website: “Our passion is to discover the finest and most exciting coffees from around the world each season, roast them to perfection and deliver them fresh to our customers. We believe a truly great coffee should be roasted to highlight its inherent quality without imparting overwhelming roast. This is why you will notice such a difference in Barrington Coffee. You are welcome to come visit us amidst the secluded surroundings of our Berkshire forest. Here you can watch us through the windows in Reception as we do what we do each day in Production. And we will always offer you a cup of our latest, greatest coffee, on the house.”
Contact: (413) 243-3008
Inn at Stockbridge Favorites: Italian Roast and Berkshire Blend
Cricket Creek Farm
From their website: “We are a grass-based dairy farm. We are one of the oldest dairy farms in the region but infused with new life and energy. We are licensed to sell raw milk from the farm. The rest of our milk we make into artisanal cheese in our farmstead creamery. We also have a bakery on site, which supplies fresh baked goods to our farm store. We raise grass-fed beef and whey-fed pork. We also have a small flock of laying hens. We sell our goods through our farm store, our diversified year-round CSA, at local farmers markets, and through various regional cheese shops, food co-ops, restaurants, and other establishments. We are an open farm – we welcome visitors and encourage questions.”
Contact: (413) 458-5888
Inn at Stockbridge Favorites: Local Hand Crafted Artisan Cheeses for our cheese plates
Rawson Brook Farm
Susan Sellew owns and operates this fabulous farm, that produces Monterey Chevre, a delicious goat cheese.
Contact: (413) 528-2138 – website
Inn at Stockbridge Favorites: Their Delicious goat cheese for our breakfasts and our cheese plates.
Heirloom Melons straight from Dave’s garden to our breakfast table
Contact: (413) 442-0484
Inn at Stockbridge Favorites: All of their Mellons!
Area Farmer’s Markets
- Great Barrington Farmers Market, May 11 – Oct 26, Saturdays, 9 a.m.– 1 p.m. Featuring fresh produce, cooking demonstrations, entertainment, weekly Kids Can Cook program and more. 18 Church St., Great Barrington. SNAP, HIP, WIC & Senior FMNP benefits
- Lee Farmers Market, May 25 – Oct 12, Saturdays, 10 – 2 p.m. Featuring fresh local produce, plants , art jewelry, maple syrup, honey products and bee keeper demonstrations, massage, soaps, meats, Pittsfield Rye bakery , crepes and pastries. 3 Park Plaza, Lee (next to Police Station). SNAP/HIP
- Otis Farmers Market, May 25 – Oct 12, Saturdays, 9 a.m.– 1 p.m. Selling baked goods, cheese, eggs, jams, soap, plants, flowers, vegetables, prepared food and crafts. A 75% Growers Market, their motto is, “If we don’t grow it, we don’t know it!” Papa’s Healthy Food and Fuel, 2000 East Otis Road, East Otis.
- Sheffield Farmers Market, May 24 – Oct 11, Fridays, 3 – 6:00 p.m. Featuring over 13 vendors and farmers, special events and more. Old Parish Church, 125 South Main St. (Route 7), Sheffield.
- West Stockbridge Farmers Market, May 23 – Oct 3, Thursdays, 3 – 7 p.m. Featuring local produce and foods, opportunities to taste the culinary delights of local chefs, music, a chance of winning a weekly raffle and more. The Green at the Foundry, Harris Street, West Stockbridge.
- For a complete list of all Berkshire Farmer’s Markets visit Berkshire Farmers Markets which has a great interactive tool that tells you which Farmers’ Markets are open today as well as which are open the upcoming weekend.