A Massachusetts vacation complete with delicious food, great company & excellent service.
Indulge in a delicious complimentary breakfast prepared fresh each morning during your Massachusetts vacation to the Berkshires. Linger over your coffee or grab a quick bite before you head off to enjoy all the things to do in the Berkshires – either way, Lisa’s menu will not disappoint. We offer a simple breakfast of yogurt, fresh fruit and homemade granola for those who prefer a lighter fare and each day features a different main entrée.
We’re passionate about offering a home-cooked breakfast, breads and snacks prepared fresh each and every day, sourced from Farm to Table ingredients whenever we can. That includes from our own gardens, where we grow vegetables, herbs and flowers for use in cooking and decorating. We serve locally-roasted coffee, meat from pasture-raised animals, and artisanal cheese from local farms not just because the quality is excellent, but also because we value forming and sustaining strong community relationships. We support local artisans because they are a huge part of what makes the Berkshires region what it is.
Our coffee is from the Barrington Coffee Roasting Company, located nearby in Lee. They hand roast their beans and deliver them to us weekly. We take our coffee very seriously here – we’ve learned to love the best – we’ve refined our technique to brew the best cup you’ve ever had. If you are more of a tea-drinker, sample our variety from Harney and Sons.
Breakfast is Served
Full-service breakfast is served daily from 8:30 to 10:00 a.m. with a featured entree that changes daily.
We can accommodate any special dietary needs with advanced notice.
- What time is breakfast? 8:30 – 10:00 a.m.
- What special dietary needs do you accommodate? vegetarian, gluten-free, vegan and “healthy options” are our standard accommodations; with advance notice, we can accommodate any dietary needs.
- Can I take my breakfast to-go/do you offer easy to grab breakfast options? Yes. If you give us prior notice, we’ll pack up baked goods, fruit, granola, and yogurt for you so you can get out and enjoy your Massachusetts vacation on your time frame.
- Do you offer room service? In the interest of social distancing during this unusual time, we are offering our guests the option of having breakfast delivered hot and fresh to their room! Just fill out the menu provided daily and leave it on your front door by 7pm. Breakfast can also be enjoyed outdoors during summer mornings.
Sample Breakfast Menu
- Choice of juice, tea or freshly brewed coffee
- Delicious fruit (locally sourced when available)
- Freshly baked scones, muffins or quick breads (gluten-free options also available)
- Featured Entree – examples include delectable Pecan Praline French Toast, tasty Southwestern Strata or a flavorful Veggie Frittata
- Eggs to order: poached, sunny, over easy – you decide!
- Breads and english muffins, toasted to order
- Homemade granola
- Organic oatmeal
Did somebody say lunch?
After enjoying an amazing breakfast, you’ll be looking for a tasty lunch off-property for later on. Lucky for you, we’ve rounded up a list of some of the best lunch spots in the Berkshires. Check it out and let us know your favorite place!
Wind down with our daily wine and cheese reception before heading out to spend an evening exploring the Berkshires. Join us in the living room, or on the back deck on warm summer evenings, for a complimentary wine and cheese reception held daily from 4:30 – 6 pm.
Guests are welcome to sip complimentary wine and sample nuts, crackers, and locally produced cheeses. Chat with other guests about their adventures or get to know the innkeepers Jeff and Lisa while quiet jazz plays softly in the background. We will often times have wine from local Berkshires wineries so you can get a taste of the region included in your stay! It’s the perfect treat before you head off to see a live performance at one of the theaters in the Berkshires.
In case you miss the evening reception, the dining room is stocked with fresh-brewed coffee, teas, water, and homemade cookies ’round the clock.
Our concierge service is also available to help you take advantage of all the amenities included in your stay at the Inn at Stockbridge, as well as provide suggestions for local Berkshire restaurants and other activities to make the most of your Massachusetts vacation to the Berkshires.
What our guests are saying…
Charming and relaxing!
My friend and I stayed here while hiking the autumn Berkshire Trails. The Inn and area is gorgeous and so peaceful, charming and welcoming. Jeff, Lisa and the staff are amazing and personable. We really enjoyed the homemade breakfast each morning, Wine and cheese hour every day and the beautiful cozy rooms! The inn is located right near several quaint towns with lovely restaurants, coffee shops and shops. We left feeling relaxed and rejuvenated! I hope to visit again someday!