At our Stockbridge MA lodging, your comfort is our top priority.
Our Stockbridge MA lodging offers luxurious amenities to help you relax on your Berkshires vacation. Let us know ahead of time if you are here to celebrate a birthday or anniversary and there might just be a special surprise in your room upon arrival. Enhance your stay with one of our vacation packages, or take advantage of our close proximity to all the Berkshires attractions and explore all the region has to offer.
- Individual concierge service to recommend restaurants & things to do.
- Home-cooked breakfast from 8:30 to 10am daily.
- Happy Hour from 4:30-6pm nightly.
- Coffee, tea, cookies, snacks, ice & water available throughout the day & evening in the dining room & guest fridge.
- Nightly turn-down service including a special treat (seasonal).
- Fitness center with cardio & strength training equipment.
- Massage & facials available by appointment in our spa.
- Free WiFi throughout, a computer is also available for guest use in the library.
- Heated swimming pool open May through October.
- DVD, CD library available to browse & borrow during your stay.
- Pet-friendly rooms available in our Cottage Suites.
- Two Tesla EV chargers for guest vehicles.
Tour the Inn
The Main House remains the centerpiece of this little slice of heaven in the Berkshires. Here guests can enjoy all of our wonderful amenities, including our wine and cheese Happy Hour held at 4:30 pm daily, a library filled with the classics, a turntable complete with Lisa’s extensive record collection, a sun-filled game and media room, and dining room, always filled with the smells of fresh-baked cookies and snacks. Be spoiled by this country estate’s splendor and charm, and the attentive service of the staff and innkeepers. When you stay with us, no matter if in the Main House, Cottage House or Barn, all guests are equally invited to enjoy the comfortable common rooms of the Main House. Come inside, let us take you away…
The Living Room
The living room features a cozy sitting area, fireplace and beautiful grand piano. It’s also where we host our nightly happy hour – you can’t beat quiet jazz, wine, and cheese in front of a roaring fire in winter or while enjoying the evening air on the wraparound porch just beyond the living room.
Find a good book, enjoy the fireplace, and relax in the Library where you’ll feel like you’ve traveled back in time. Decorated with antiques from the original mansion and stocked with various records and classic novels, the library is the perfect place to lounge and relax after dining at one of the many nearby restaurants. Curl up on one of the comfortable couches in front of the roaring fireplace and get lost in your favorite novel, or choose a new read from our shelves. In the summer, sit on the wraparound porch just outside the library with a cup of coffee or tea and enjoy the great view of the Inn’s grounds. The library also has a collection of CDs and DVDs available for guests to use in their rooms. Through double french doors from the library is the sun-filled game and media room complete with a computer for guest use, as well as games.
The Dining Room
Enjoy a fabulous breakfast each morning in the dining room, outside on the veranda, or even delivered to your room during this time of social distancing. The dining room also is where you’ll find fruit, cookies and other snacks all day. Nearby there is a guest refrigerator stocked with cold water and ice for guests.
- Flat screen LCD TV with DVD player
- CD player
- Air conditioning & Ceiling fan
- Iron & Ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Makeup mirror
- Bathrobes & quality bath linens
- Heavenly sheets and fluffy pillows (not to brag, but the sheets are so soft you will feel like you are sleeping on a cloud).
- House-made room spray made with essential oils
- Damana amenities enriched with herbal extracts & natural scents
What our guests are saying…
Perfection at THE INN at STOCKBRIDGE
From the gracious welcome, to the well tended property orientation, to the luxurious comfort of our Shakespeare bed/bath suite, our stay at THE INN was outstanding! It is immaculate, with luxurious amenities–delicious sumptuous breakfast, soothing late afternoon wine and cheese, beginning and ending with the most inviting bed linens. Furnishings are comfortable and inviting. Location is well situated to easily take advantage of just about every Berkshire highlight.